Saturday, February 21, 2009

Remembrance: Variation 49 (50/365)

Description of the 365 Project

So, if you've regularly been keeping up with these variations, you might have noticed that I've missed a few days. I guess you could say I've been on a pneumonia-induced vacation. This is actually the first time in 3 days that I can sit up long enough to write an entry.

I decided a while ago that I wanted to use guest bloggers/composers to write a variation every now and then (maybe once a month). I've been bugging a friend of mine to write a variation for a couple of weeks now. Turns out all it took to convince her was for me to be incapacitated with pneumonia. Enjoy today's lovely brass ensemble variation by the talented Sara Wood.

Let There Be Peace on Earth, Variation 49
arranged by Sara Wood



Original words & music by Sy Miller and Jill Jackson
Copyright © 1955, Renewed 1983, by Jan-Lee Music (ASCAP)
This arrangement Copyright © 2009, by Jan-Lee Music (ASCAP)
International Copyright Secured. All Rights Reserved. Reprinted by Permission.


**If you are viewing this entry using a feed reader such as Bloglines or Google Reader, you are likely unable to view the music player that houses the theme or variation. Please view at the original blog address (http://marimbamisadventures.blogspot.com).

No comments: