Sunday, June 28, 2009

Moving & Moving On...

The Marimba (mis)Adventures blog has moved to a new address. In fact, my entire website has undergone a bit of a face lift, featuring improved organization and navigation, newly added compositions, and an integrated blog. One of my awesome friends designs websites for her livelihood and turned me on to Squarespace as a place I might consider creating and hosting my site. I love new & shiny things so I took the bait and tried it out. Surprisingly, I feel as if I have even more creative control than I ever did creating my site in Dreamweaver. It has exponentially decreased the amount of time I spend dealing with code which is good for my sanity.

Anyway...

Please access my blog from now on using the following address:

http://www.nathandaughtrey.com/blog/

No comments: